Many real estate agents have been doing their own paperwork, social media marketing and other desk work for so long that they don’t even know why they need a virtual assistant (VA). They think, “I’ve got my office routine set, it works well for me, and I don’t need a VA,” or “Sure, I do a lot of my work at home in the evenings, but I’m used to it now.” After going through the following tasks that your VA could be doing, you may be ready for a change in routine!
- Let us manage your website, including blog writing, as well as posting infographics, local events, and your listings. We are experienced in several website platforms, and you can be confident that we will keep your website current, attracting possible clients, and keeping old ones coming back.
- You don’t have to worry about listing coordination, as we can create virtual tours and outstanding home descriptions for your webpage. We are also handy to make any needed changes to your current listings. Let us make your listing stand out in the crowd!
- Sending out the latest newsletter, market report or other information is a job you shouldn’t have to worry about. Our experience with batch email programs beyond comparison, and we can manage your contact lists to keep them current. Let us be your go to for all emailing needs.
- We can’t say enough about the importance social media marketing – it is crucial for your real estate business! We offer all-inclusive social media marketing and management where your presence stand out. Our team is savvy across ALL platforms, including ones you might leave behind such as Google My Business, ParkBench and NextDoor.
- Our team includes actual experienced REALTORS®, who handle transaction management from contract to closing, You will benefit from peace of mind, knowing that even when your production increases, transactions are running smoothly behind the scenes.
- Creating catchy, trendy graphics and print marketing is another task we specialize in. We take your ideas and bring them to life. If you need creative insight we have ideas waiting for your approval. The best part, our graphic designer is “in house” and available at your fingertips to provide hassle free services that won’t break the bank!
Why sit at your desk doing paperwork or spend a Sunday afternoon scheduling your latest blog post to all of your social media accounts? These tasks, and more, can be delegated to Virtual Real Estate Support, and our team will take care of your every need! How you choose to spend the time you’ve gained is up to you, but whether it’s for business or family, you win!
Call today at 757-282-6496, or use our contact form to get in touch. We are ready to answer any questions about how we can get you away from your desk and back to doing what you do best–selling houses!